Wednesday 15 January 2014

Welcome, readers!
     If you haven't already read this in my intro, my name is Andrea Boone, and this is my very first blog ever! I am twenty-four years old. I was born on April 23rd, 1989, and grew up in the small town of Bonavista, NL. I am currently studying at Memorial University of Newfoundland to become a Primary/Elementary teacher, which has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. As well as being a full-time student,  I am also a full-time Mommy! My daughter's name is Eve. She is five years old, in Kindergarten, and is absolutely the light of my life. 

        I have always enjoyed writing ever since I was old enough to know how, and have considered starting a blog several times before, but never did actually do it. I guess maybe this is the push I needed! This blog is for an Education course- Mathematics In Primary and Elementary grades, so I think it's safe to say that each blog post will make some connection to this subject area. I hope that anyone who reads it can take something positive and beneficial away from it!

Enjoy :)

Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment